Friday 27 February 2015

Pictures Speak For Themselves


For this weeks blog post, I decided to test a product that I would actually use and would come in handy for all busy female professionals. Whilst working multiple part time jobs, consulting as a entrepreneur and balancing a full school load, time is something that we all seem to be running out of (certainly myself). I seldomly hit snooze on the alarm in my sleep and there's always those mornings that I have run out of time for a full-fleshed shower. I have the hair type that needs to be washed each and every day. In this case, I turn to my good friend dry shampoo.


Product: Pantene Pro-V Dry Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Dry Shampoo
Price: $5.39 + Tax   140 g (Standard Size)

Promotion: I was immediately blown away by this product for the fact that I got this sample completely FREE when purchasing Pantene conditioner. It was attached as an "on the go" product sample which was perfect for busy people like myself and is a small size to fit in my purse. 

How does it work?
It instantly revives freshness between washes to give hair a clean and refreshed feeling.
This product is allergy tested with a formula of natural taploca that absorbs oil and leaves hair refreshed.

Step 1: Shake

Step 2: Spray

Step 3: Rub In

Step 4: Brush


The results: Absolutely amazing. Unlike other brands I have used in the past, Pantene did not leave any sort of residue behind. Other brands use a formula of baby-powder that leave a white residue on your scalp. Having dark brown, almost black hair that just isn't suitable for me. Pantene Dry Shampoo was excellent. No residue and my hair had a much healthier and cleaner feel to it after the application. It is very quick following the above four steps. The picture below speaks a thousand words of how successful this product was.

Left: Before / Right: After
And of course, a selfie to follow:



I rate Pantene Dry Shampoo 5 shopping bags out of 5!! It was easy to use for on the go, left no white baby-powder residue like other brands tend to do and worked amazingly. I reccomend any ladies that woke up too late, and don't have the time to shower to use this product to stay fresh and look professional. 

Until next post,

-BriBri

6 comments:

  1. I am in serious need of a good dry shampoo, so it's awesome to hear you had such a great experience with this product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dry shampoo is my faaaav, I guess I'll have to try this one next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For my hair, I really need a product like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm way too scared to use a dry shampoo. It worked so well in your hair though. It makes me want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dry shampoo has defiantly saved me time and time again. Mines scented which can be an issue so I'll try this one when I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have very thin hair so dry shampoo is my best friend. I've found that the Treseme dry shampoo works best for my hair type, and I tend to steer clear of the dove brand for this product. I found it did not work :( Great post!

    ReplyDelete